Thursday, October 20

bon matin

Happy Thursday everyone! I can't believe the week is almost over already. And while I love the promise of three days off from classes at the end of every week, I'm starting to feel like they are all passing me by. It's partly my fault - when Friday is pay day it seems like the only day you can remember! So I'm going to (hopefully) stop doing that from now on - before I know it, it'll be Christmas! (mixed emotions there). Anyway, I thought I'd share some of my favorite looks that I'll be gathering inspiration from for the cold months ahead.

Also, can I just say, if you're ever looking for a quick way to feel sexy in the morning while you're getting ready for the day or while cleaning up your room or just need a pick me up (clearly, this ones for you fellas) - listen to Brigitte Bardot, Billie Holiday, Connie Francis, Peggy Lee, etc. Singers from earlier decades have this magic power I swear, maybe it's the grainy quality of the songs or that they're singing about things that don't involve brushing your teeth with liquor, but whatever it is, it puts me in a this fantastic mood and I suggest you give it a shot. Try out this playlist to get you going!


Dagg & Stacey f/w 11/12
Maison Scotch Campaign


Masscob f/w 11/12


Tim Barber for UO's Fall Catalog




Alexa Chung for Madewell



Clemence Poesy via Inspirational Style



Street Style via Gunnar of Styleclicker



Hannah and Landon



Styledigger





And while obviously there are more things I'd like to show, I'd rather not make this post any longer than it has to be.
Let me just leave you with this song that I've been play on repeat and am in love with at the moment.
It gives me chills guys. CHILLS. Turn it way up!


0 comments:

Post a Comment