Tuesday, October 2

Tick of Time

Okay, I don't know if you've noticed but I haven't blogged in quite some time (with the exception of yesterday's Julie Andrews post). I'm just plain terrible at this whole thing. I mean, I love blogging, reading blogs, researching ideas for things to blog about, but i'm terrible at the whole...following through thing. It's a pretty serious problem in just about all aspects of my life. I'm always thinking in the future and when it's time to do something in the present, man do I panic. But I'm trying to live in the "now" and set goals that I actually plan on accomplishing because I'm at that point in my life where I'm kind of in a rut. And I think that blogging will be a great way to get out of it! And probably eating lot's of sweets. But who are we kidding, I do that all the time.

So I've been seeing a lot of neat clocks and watches around the internet lately, and I thought I'd share some favorite that I'd love to wear or hang in my own home someday! Plus I guess I thought it might be appropriate because I was rambling on about the future/present/time and I'm usually pretty scatter brained. See! Blogging has already helped!






0 comments:

Post a Comment