Tuesday, April 23

Pantone Spring 2013: Need Me Some Nectarine






I'm not one to follow trends too much, or wear a ton of color for that matter, but for some reason this nectarine is really doing something for me. Based on the Pantone Spring 2013 Report, Nectarine is in and, well, I don't hate it. I'm a standard black, brown, white and safe, flattering pops of color kind of girl, but ugh this nectarine color is just so great! It's not obnoxious but not boring either, and I gotta tell ya, I want that lipstick on my lips right now. I think the real reason I'm not saying whatever to this delicious fruit (color) is because it is terribly similar to my old friend coral, a color that I couldn't stop wearing if I tried. So, what do you think? How will you wear it this Spring/Summer? I'd wear/buy everything featured above, (not all together of course, people may be blinded!)




6 comments:

Marlen said...

ahhh nectarine lipstick is my favorite, ever! it's so fun to wear during the summer and i feel so chic doing it ;) i really like this shade too- especially as a crop top. yowza, i'd love that one you picked to be hanging in my closet right now!

xo Marlen
Messages on a Napkin

chantilly said...

this color looks so refreshing! i love that floral dress :)

Laura said...

i love nectarine for this time of year! the lipstick and phone case are my favourites!
you've got me feeling all summery now!
lovely blog :)
hope you're ok?
laura xx

http://www.lisforladybird.com/

Stephanie said...

I love the dress, gorgeous colour :) x

Little Tree Vintage said...

Ahh this color is awesome, love it

joannely said...

Loving this look,Absolutely gorgeous you are!!!here is my loved blog,i think maybe you are love too:

Cheap Bridal Costume

Keep in touch,best wish for you.

Post a Comment